Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Biggest Winner Week 7

Hard to believe we are already 7 weeks into this 10 week competition.  Its been a pretty good week.  I've eaten decent, gotten in some exercise so I figured I would see some progress on the scale today.  Unfortunately the scale didn't agree and showed me with a gain of .8 lbs this week.  Sure, its not a big gain, but I really was expecting a loss.

According to my FitBit report  I averaged over 4700 steps per day and had a net calorie deficit of about 7000 calories for the week.  I rode my bike 35 miles over the last week.  All of this would make me think I should have lost something on the scale. That is not the case, though.

I know I am doing the right things.  I know that the weight will come down as I get in more exercise and watch what I eat.  I just wish it would be a bit faster since I am in the competition and there are only 3 weeks left.

I am going to stay the course.  I know it works and I just have to trust the process.  This Saturday will be a big test for me - the 30 mile ride for the Tour De Cure.  Watch for a full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment