Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Biggest Winner Week 5

Its been an interesting week.  While I didn't get in the miles I had hoped to on the bike, I did manage too get in that great 20 mile ride on Saturday.  I also fought the wind this morning to put in another 8 miles.

The good news is that I am down this week.  The bad news is I'm basically back to where I was 2 weeks ago at 12 lbs. lost for the competition.  I was good, but not perfect with my nutrition this week. I know that if I want to lose weight quickly I have to cut out the carbs and so starting yesterday, I'm back on Atkins.

This morning's breakfast was 3 hard boiled eggs.  Last nights dinner was grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast and broccoli with a bit of cheddar cheese.  I know what to do and how to do it so I will be losing more weight for the next 5 weeks.

The one fly in the ointment is the Water Cooler at work is closed so I don't have easy access to low-carb options for lunch.  Going to have to plan ahead and start bringing lunch until they reopen.

No comments:

Post a Comment