Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Biggest Winner Week 4

Well, I didn't weigh myself this morning.  A bit of family drama overnight made for very little sleep and I forgot it was weigh in day.  Truth to be told, I figured I was going to be up a pound or two anyway after the indulgences over the weekend.

Why is it so easy to fall back into those habits that we know are not good for us?  I know that I shouldn't overeat.  I know that eating too much or the wrong foods isn't healthy, yet it is far to easy to do just that.  Time to just get back to it and re-focus on the goal and the journey to get there.

I am going to get stronger and healthier and along the way the weight will come off.  I know how and what I should be eating and am going to stick to it.

2 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Yeah, it's too easy to get back into bad habits. Personally, holidays just kill me. Whether it's Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter etc. there is always an eating tradition that is hard to avoid. And once you're 'off the bandwagon' it's easy to keep on. I do believe I gained back some weight over Easter, but the weather is FINALLY starting to turn. I'm hoping to get back to 4 or 5 days of riding a week starting this weekend (fingers crossed).

    Keep on riding!

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I believe I'm getting back on track. The good news I got out for a great ride today.

      Hopefully your weather has turned for the better and you are able to get out for a ride!

      Dan

      Delete