Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Challenge day 6

This morning I'm 6/6 for rides in August.  I'm very happy with my progress so far and have to admit there have been a couple of days I wouldn't have ridden but for this challenge.

The thing about this morning's ride is there was very little remarkable about it.  no exciting encounters with traffic, no wildlife, no overpowering smells, no real struggles, nothing.  It was a good ride which challenged me and helped me to build my fitness.

Here are the stats:

10.4 Miles
46:16 Elapsed Time

And totals for the month to date:

49.6 miles
3:49:14 Elapsed time

Keep those pedals turning!

2 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Your August Challenge is a great way to work up some extra motivation to get those miles in. Congrats on having the gumption to go for it, and for keeping on it so far. That's a good kind of habit to get into!

    No challenge for me (things are too crazy to even think I'd have the time), but I have managed 4 out of 5 days so far this month. Hopefully I'll get a few miles in this afternoon as well.

    Keep up the good work and KEEP ON RIDING!!

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve, thanks for stopping by. It is helping to keep me motivated and riding. Sounds like you are getting in some rides yourself which is awesome. I hear your weather has been decent temperature wise as well.

      Dan

      Delete