Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Challenge day 10

Today is the 10th day of August and I did my 10th ride for my August Challenge.  I'm glad I made this challenge as it has gotten me on my bike a couple of times when it would have been easy to just say I'll ride tomorrow there's no time today.

I decided it was a good day to head out towards the Gypsum mine by Blue Diamond.  Its just over a 12 mile round trip.  I felt pretty good on the ride and decided to spin along at an easier pace in my middle ring on the uphill away from home.  It seemed to work pretty well in terms of tiring out, but it did knock my pace down slightly.

There were a good number of cyclists out this morning taking advantage of the light winds and cooler morning temps.  It did warm up quickly, though and was 88 by the time I got home.

So the stats for this morning:

12.4 miles
1:05:14 Elapsed time

Month to date:

74.3 miles
5:55:04 elapsed time

How are you doing this month???

Keep those pedals turning!

No comments:

Post a Comment