Thursday, August 22, 2013

Registration complete...

Well, now its official.  Both myself and my dad are registered for Viva Bike Vegas on September 21st.



I am so happy and proud of my dad who hasn't ridden more than a couple of miles in the last 30 years, until he thought he might try riding more this summer.  It will be so cool to ride the strip with him that day.  I'm glad its not a race and we can take our time and enjoy the sites.

Anyone else going to be here in September for the ride????

BTW here is the route:


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That will be awesome!

    Make sure your dad's eat height is right before the ride. Comfort will help get up that last hill.

    Can't wait for the ride report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Seat height... not eat height.

    Eat afterward.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fizzhog! I know it will be a great experience. We will be doing a shakedown ride on the Friday before the event after they spend 4 or 5 days driving out here. I will see if he might put in a guest post on the race report for a different point of view.

    I'm sure a nice breakfast is in order after the early start.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete