Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Update #6


Weekly progress update.

Today's Weight: 424 LBS
Weekly Loss: -1.6 LBS
2012 Loss: 10.0 LBS
Daily Calorie Target: 2200
Daily Net Carb target: 20 g

I'm very disappointed in what the scale shows this week.  I'm not sure why its showing a gain.  I was under my net calorie goal for all but one day this week and my net carbs ranged from 17 to 24 g per day.  I had 3 days of exercise, with this morning being the most burn at 771 calories according to MFP.

In looking at my reports for the week, I suspect that sodium is the culprit.  My go to low carb foods seem to have a large amount of sodium in them resulting in daily sodium intake of 2 to 4 times the RDA.  I'm guessing this could be the reason for the gain.  Going to try and watch what I eat and see if I can't lower the sodium significantly.  I'm also going to increase my water consumption to try and flush away some of the sodium.