Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Update #5

Weekly progress update.

Today's Weight: 422.4 LBS
Weekly Loss: 1.8 LBS
2012 Loss: 11.6 LBS
Daily Calorie Target: 2200
Daily Net Carb target: 20 g

 This week was a transition week for me. Nasty weather and a switch from strictly counting calories to Atkins (Low-carb) saw me carb loading on Friday and Saturday. I'm feeling better about my diet and showing a 1.8 lb loss after all I ate while carb loading is proof that my body responds better to low-carb as opposed to low calorie eating.

 I did get out this morning and ride for 22 minutes. While it was shorter than planned I was glad I got out there. All of the activity this weekend is going to be a challenge in terms of riding, but I know I can get in at least one day out of the three.

2 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Congrats on your continued progress. Sounds like you're getting your program dialed in pretty well. Keep up the good work and keep on riding.

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve. Unfortunately I was on grandkid duty all weekend and never got to ride. Hopefully it will change, but this coming weekend isn't looking good either. At least I'm keeping within the eating plan.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete