Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Update #4


Weekly progress update.

Today's Weight:  424.2 LBS
Weekly Loss:  0.6 LBS
2012 Loss:  9.8 LBS
Daily Calorie Target:  2200

My consumption was under control this week. I stayed within my goal for the day all week.

My highest burn for the week was Yesterday when I did 771 calories on the bike.

I am a bit disappointed with the weight loss this week, but I realize that part of the problem is that I have not been drinking enough water the last few days.  Add to that some salty foods adn that makes for some water retention.  Time to up the water and watch the salt.


1 comment:

  1. At least you're still making progress. Keep up the good work with the calorie watch and exercise.

    Good weather seems to be around the corner, which opens up the possibility of turning the stationary bike time into road or trail time. For me at least, it's easy to ride three times as long outdoors as it is to suffer on the stationary. I'm hoping to knock out some rail trail miles after work today if the rain holds off.

    Progress!

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete