Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Update #2


Weekly progress update.

Today's Weight:  428.2 LBS
Weekly Loss:  2.4 LBS
2012 Loss:  5.8 LBS
Daily Calorie Target: 2200
Average Calories per day: 2288

My highest calories consumption was on Saturday when we did All you can East Sushi.  I did eat less than I have in the past, but still managed to consume almost 2000 calories in one sitting.  This will be the last time doing that for a long time.

My highest burn for the week was both yesterday and today when I did 410 calories on the stationary bike.

Starting to get back into the groove of working out in the morning before work and I like it.  I do feel more energized during the day, but am more tired in the evenings.

Looking ahead, next Tuesday is the starting weigh in for a weight loss competition called the Biggest Winner which is part of the Corporate Challenge here in Las Vegas.  Its a 10 week competition and each company has a 5 person team.  Just what I need - a bit of extra motivation to Git 'R Done!



2 comments:

  1. More movement in the right direction! Sounds like you're keeping on track - and may have some extra motivation from the competition.

    Getting a 410 calorie workout is darn good for a day. That makes a HUGE difference, especially in combination with smart eating. I have a feeling that you're going to see the results start to add up pretty quickly soon.

    One of my buddies at work is one who gets up early and does his workout before work. For me it works out best that I do mine in the evening instead. Some days I don't finish my stationary bike workout till 10:00.

    Did you ever check out the Clydesdale forum on mtbr? Clydesdale is the term for a 200#+ rider, so there are a bunch of people (roadies & mtbrs) on there with tips and motivation. I stop in regularly for a bit of perspective... Check out the story in this thread for example - pretty amazing:

    http://forums.mtbr.com/clydesdales-tall-riders/i-think-im-love-553013.html

    Further good luck this week to you.

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely happy with the results. I took a look at the forum and its got some good info.

    Hope you're feeling much better and were able to get out this weekend.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete