Monday, July 11, 2016

Weeks 21 and 22

I realized this morning that with the holiday and the busy week last week, I had forgotten to post an update.  So this weeks covers the last 2 weeks.  Not that there is much to say.  Last week's weight was 409, a 1 lb. loss from the week before.  Not much but still movement in  the right direction. I am happy with that. This week I'm at 407, which is another 2 lbs. gone bringing my total so far to 51. At my current rate I don't think I will hit my 80 lbs. lost 4 weeks from now.  I'm OK with that, though.

I realize this is a lifestyle change and not just a temporary diet.  As such, I am just making sure I am making the right choices each and every day.  the next few weeks are getting crazier as well.  We are packing and moving and then have a trip back to Michigan for a reception and to see family.  All that makes making the right choices important.  As long as I keep on track and don't go off the rails, eating those things I know aren't good, I will be fine.  I'm not going to obsess over the number on the scale.

I'm also hoping the new location will be conducive to more riding as the streets are quieter and a bit fatter than around the current location.  It is amazing what a difference a couple of miles distance will make.

No comments:

Post a Comment