Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 23

Another week and down another pound.  I know I will not make the 80 pounds by 8/6 but I'm OK with that.  I will likely have lost 60+ pounds and that is significant.  Also my change in mindset about what I eat will be much better for me long term.  I will still struggle with temptation and wanting to eat much more than I need to, but I believe this is a struggle I can win on a daily basis.

Our move is less than 2 weeks away and I am greatly hoping that the move will help with my riding motivation.  I rode much more when the roads in my area were flatter and I think there will be flatter roads near the new house as well as less traffic on the roads.  Its time to let this new house e a new beginning on our journey to more active, fit lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment