Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 24

The scale was a little disappointing this morning - 409 lbs.  I was expecting it, though with the heat and increased liquid consumption along with the salty foods over the weekend.  I haven't gone crazy on the food front so I know that the increase is likely retained water and not an indication of eating gone wild.  Speaking of heat, we have been at 110+ for the last 4 days and are forecasting another 5 days in that range, with a 115 on Thursday.  Of course it will be the hottest day of the year on Thursday as that is the day we are moving.

We can't even put out there that it's a dry heat, since relatively speaking, the humidity levels are increasing all week leading to some likely thunderstorms this weekend.  I was hoping to be able to get a ride or two in at the new house, once we get settled, but it may wait another few days withthe heat and humidity.

Not much else going on with fitness for me at the moment.  I am hoping that a change in residence will help spur a resurgence in activity for me.  We will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment