Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 25 update

It is amazing what 5 days of moving boxes and other items from one house to another will do for one's activity level. A few weeks ago I averaged 4496 steps per day.  Last week my average was 7046 steps per day - a definite increase in activity to say the least.  As a result the scale was favorable - 404 lbs for a total loss of 54 lbs. for the challenge. I am very happy with that after last week's number.

I had planned on riding my bike at least once over the weekend, but with moving and all the associated work, I just didn't feel like doing it.  I was and am still, tired.  I hope to get out soon and explore the new neighborhood and nearby parks, but it hasn't happened yet.  It likely won't happen this week,either as it is a short week followed by time away.  We will see, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment