Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 15

I didn't get on the scale this morning but as of a couple of days ago, things are static in terms of my weight.  I have been a slacker in the activity department and eating more than my goal, so my weight hasn't changed.  Yesterday I indulged in some cake for my Grandchildren's birthday party, but resisted the pizza and other foods.  I am not stressing about my weight this week and hope to have a good report next Tuesday.  The reason I'm not stressing is because I know what to do and I will do it.

In my mind over the last few days, I had planed on doing a couple of longer bike rides but never got out there.  The first day I didn't go was on Friday when we had winds gusting to 50 MPH.  I just didn't think it would be fun to be fighting a wind like that.  The second day I had hoped to get out was on Saturday, but ended up with little time once my grandchildren watching duties were over.  Yesterday there was everything to do with the party and I wasn't feeling the best with a headache (I think it was from tension from all the noise).  I recognize these for what they are - just excuses and I will do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment