Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weekly goal met

I met my weekly goal of riding 6 of 7 days this week.  If I hadn't set the goal for myself I probably would not have ridden this morning, but I am glad I did!  My stats are:

Weekly Miles ridden:  72.55 miles
Time for week:  5 hours 38 minutes
Monthly miles:  102 miles
YTD miles:  388 Miles
Miles to go to hit 2012:  1624 miles

I am slightly behind on my pace of 56 miles per week, but it did improve with this week's miles.

On the calorie front I will be over my weekly total for allowed calories.  I never made up last Sunday's extra calories and was even over a bit yesterday with a trip to CiCi's pizza buffet.

I've read so many inspiring stories from the 100 miles of Nowhere and Fatty's Race report this week.  People truly suffering on their bikes for a good cause that I am motivated to keep pushing myself and improving.  I will ride that event next year.

I also watched my all time favorite movie again yesterday: Meet The Robinsons.  I can't help but get a little choked up every time I see it because it is all about the importance of family and has the best motto: KEEP MOVING FORWARD.  No matter what life throws at you, just keep moving forward.  Seems like some great advice.

Dan