Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall is definitely here

it was only 59 degrees this morning as I headed out for my ride.  Now for most of the country that would be considered a nice warm morning.  For Las Vegas that is on the cool side and a sure indication that fall is definitely here.  Of course looking at the forecast for the week, this is the warmest low temp for the week.  If the weather prognosticators are to be believed, Thursday morning could be in the low 40's.

It took a bit of time to get in the groove this morning and I'm not sure if it was so much the cooler temps as the fact that I'd only ridden 20 miles so far in October.  Fortunately I increased that total significantly by getting in a nice 12.4 miles this morning.

As I've mentioned before I have registered for the Bike: MS Las Vegas Challenge event next month.  Please contribute to help fight this disease here.

Get on your bikes and ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment