Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Ride #10

Got up, got out and rode this morning.  It was nice and cool with just a bit of wind, but it was an annoying wind, about 10 mph in my face on the tougher half of the block. I could feel it slowing me down, but it was all good!  I was out riding and not making excuses and not in bed.

Due to my lack of rides over the weekend, I'm not going to hit my goal for the month for the number of days rode, but that doesn't mean its time to quit.  My new goal is to ride every day for the rest of the month to bring my monthly total # of rides to 20.  Not a bad month at all.

Keep riding!

3 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Way to go man. When it becomes a habit to get up and get that early ride in you're well on your way. Keep up the good work.

    I've been getting back in the routine as well - watching calories and riding a lot. According to the nutrition calculator on MapMyRide I'm running a sizeable calorie deficit every day, but I'm still only losing weight veeerrrrryyy slowly. Ah well, I feel better, so that's good enough.

    Keep on riding!!

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Steve. It definitely is becoming a habit. I missed not riding over the weekend, but there was a lot going on and I was holding out for a longer ride that didn't happen. I have to remember Fizzhog's advice - never miss an opportunity to ride!

      It is very frustrating when it happens so slowly, even though the numbers say it should be otherwise. Hang in there, its all good and positive changes will come!

      Dan

      Delete
  2. Atta boy! Way to get out there, grin, and bear it!
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete