Friday, January 4, 2013

Weekly Update 1/4/13

I realized this morning that I never finished and posted last week's weekly update.  I will strive to be more timely in the future.  Anyway, now its time for this week's update..

Here is my FitBit data for the last week:

Steps:  27213 (up 2071)
Miles:  13.54  (up 1.03)
Calories Eaten:  17052  (down 671)
Calories burned:  25620  (down 219)
Net:  -8568  (up 454)

As you can see, this is not bad, but it can be better.  The good news is I did increase my steps, distance and burn.  I'm feeling pretty good about these numbers considering these are the holidays and I am away from my routine.  I'm hoping to pick up my activity and actually get back on the bike in the coming week.

The good news is that since 12.1, I am down a total of 32.8 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Dan,

    Alright man! You're doing great. Whatever you found to make it work, just keep it up.

    It's only been 4 days for me on my reduced calorie plan. I've been doing good, but it's not easy (as you well know). Being hungry is making my grumpy.

    Hope to see more progress in your next update.

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! I've gone back to what I know works for me - low carb. No bread or pasta, no sugar and no fruit for now. Meats, cheese, some veggies and eggs. I found after a couple of days I'm not usually that hungry when I eat this way.

    Keep up the good work on your end and take advantage of the warmer weather this week!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete