Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week 11 Report

Ok, I'm late with this week's report.  I apologize.  You see I'm just not motivated to write it this week since it seems my consumption of salty foods has led to a small and temporary reversal on the scales.  This is also why I didn't put the word 'progress' in the title of this post.  The fact of the matter is that according to the scale there is no progress to report this week.  Rather it shows I gained 3 lbs.  I know it is temporary and that I can recover from this little bump, but it still makes me loathe to post about it.

On a different note, the national Bike Challenge starts on Sunday.  It runs from May 1 through September 30.  I made it my goal in 2014 to ride every single day during the challenge and I did.  Last year I didn't ride but a handful of times.  This year I hope to equal the frequency of ride that I accomplished in 2014, but I already know there will be some missed days as there is some travel planned in June and August which will preclude riding.  Those days aside, I will endeavor to surpass at least my mileage total for the 2014 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment