Tuesday, June 11, 2013

RTC Viva Bike Vegas 2013 Gran Fondo Pinarello

Looking ahead to the fall and my second "big" event of the year, which will be RTC Viva Bike Vegas 2013 Gran Fondo Pinarello.  Last year I did the 17 mile ride and had a blast!  Read about it here.


I've been thinking about doing the metric Century  but am still not sure as I've heard some rumblings from a family member or two that they might head here to ride as well.  That would be totally AWESOME if they did!  Since they aren't up to riding the longer distances, I would then ride the 17 mile route with them.

I truly enjoyed this ride last year.  It was an early start, but that was so we could ride the Las Vegas strip with all of the lights on.


Anyone else want to ride the strip in September????

.

3 comments:

  1. If I had my way, I would spend the rest of my life traveling to cycling events and riding with my internet friends. By September, who knows?

    tj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ, thanks for stopping by. That sounds like a hell of a plan! As you say, who knows???

      Keep on riding!

      Dan

      Delete
  2. Great job man, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete