Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Biggest Winner week 2

Hard to believe but another week has gone by already.  2 down and 8 to go.  The good news is there has been progress made.  The bad news is that its not as much as I had hoped it would be.  I knew it was going to be a tough week after the big loss week 1, but I had hoped for more.  Right now I am at 423.7 lbs which is only 1.3 lbs. less than last week, but still 11.3 overall in the competition.

One good thing about this week are that I was within my calorie goal 6 out of 7 days.  A second is that I got in 3 out of the planned 4 rides over the week including a 10.4 mile ride this morning.  I know I'm doing the right things and the scale should follow.

Last week, as a team we lost 2.37% of our initial weight which puts us well on our way towards our team goal of 10% in 10 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes all we can do is keep pushing forward! PROGRESS----not perfection. :)

    You're doing great!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! You are doing awesome yourself! 25.0 sustained - badass!

      Dan

      Delete