Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Losing 10 Lbs by Christmas

Was reading the Fat Cyclist blog and Fatty (Elden) posted a contest for some cool swag he's had laying around his office:  To fight the tendency of most of us to gain weight heading into the holidays, he proposed a challenge to LOSE 10 pounds by Christmas (post is here: http://www.fatcyclist.com/2010/11/29/lets-lose-10-pounds-by-christmas/ ).  Since I have decided to get back into the swing of things and really haven't, I'm using this as the perfect motivation to get my ass in gear and do what I need to do.

Fatty has been an inspiration with his wit and story telling allowing me to not only accompany him vicariously on his rides, but to believe I can do them myself.  Thanks Fatty!

Along the same lines I've also decided to rejoin Weight Watchers, actually strictly follow the plan and track EVERYTHING I eat and do to make it work.

Off to the trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment