Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Challenge Accepted

Dave Wright challenged me in the comments yesterday to join a challenge on Ride with GPS.  The challenge is designed to help you keep your Resolutions.  The challenge is to ride so many miles per day starting Febreuary 6 through March 2nd. There are different levels to the challenge, depending on your cycling ability.  The lowest level is to ride five miles per day.  I have accepted the challenge.


To put this in perspective, I haven't been on my bike since I ended my 180 personal challenge on 11/11 last year.  On top of that my last ride of 5 miles or greater was on 10/3 when I rode 5.7 miles.  So, I have my work cut out for me, but it is a good thing!

Anyone else want to join the challenge?

Get on your bikes and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment