Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mid-week update

I know with my posting schedule of late that this update will be a surprise to many.  My wife and I are heading out early tomorrow for a quick trip back home and I just wanted to share as it is close to the end of the challenge I had set for myself and I'm not sure I will be near a scale on the 6th.  as of this morning the scale said 401 lbs.  That is an overall loss of 57 lbs. for the challenge and I am happy with that.

What I'm even happier with is that this isn't the end of anything but a time frame.  I am not going to go out and pig out on ice cream and cake and nachos and chips.  This has been a lifestyle change for me and I plan on continuing it.  That's not to say that I won't enjoy an occasional treat, but they will be few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment