Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 16 Update

I'm late this week but that's because of lots to do and so little time.  The good news is that this morning the scale was in a good mood as it showed 415 lbs.  Heading back in the correct direction but I have ground to make up to hit my goal my August 7th. Being very careful with my food has done the trick.  Looking ahead, though, next week might be a challenge in that I am traveling this weekend and it is a challenge to eat well while doing so, but I plan on it.

Things should calm down at home after this weekend as we are taking 3 of the four grandchildren to Michigan for the summer.  It will be quiet at home and I will be able to get back into a routine.  My riding has been non-existent for the last few weeks and the temps are topping out with daytime high in the triple digits so its time to get back to getting up early and enjoying the cool mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment