Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 19

Time is flying by on this personal challenge.  I have been remiss in my duties in staying the course.  I am, again, at 415. This plateau seems to be a semi-permanent one.  I know what I need to do and I am working on it.  My eating has been more lax than it should be to meet my goal and the exercise has been fairly non-existent.  Sure I rode 2 days last week, but that is it - only 2 days.

As of yesterday I have re-focused my attention on my eating and am sticking with my hard limit of 1800 calories per day.  I am also going to up my activity and exercise game.  My average steps last week were only 4,694 per day.  That is less than half of where it really should be.  I need to work on increasing that number in order to have a positive impact on my weight loss.  I can and will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment